South Dakota educational partners kick off National Higher Education Month by launching the annual Free College Application Period. Beginning yesterday, high school seniors can apply to South Dakota’s public universities and technical colleges free of charge through November.
During the free application period, the South Dakota Board of Regents (BOR), the South Dakota Board of Technical Education (BOTE), and the South Dakota Department of Education (DOE) encourage high school students to explore and apply to any of our state’s public post-secondary schools.
The participating schools include:
- Black Hills State University
- Dakota State University
- Lake Area Technical College
- Mitchell Technical College
- Northern State University
- South Dakota School of Mines and Technology
- South Dakota State University
- Southeast Technical College
- University South Dakota and
- Western Dakota Technical College.
The statewide celebration encourages students to research and discover the right direction for them. For more information about the Free College Application Period, visit OurDakotaDreams.com.