Madison firefighters responded to a call at a Madison residence on Wednesday evening.  Fire Chief Randy Minnaert said firefighters responded just before 6:15 Wednesday evening to a home in the 500-block of North Division Avenue in Madison.  Minnaert said a lit candle is to blame for a heavy amount of smoke in the house. He said there were no flames, but there was smoke and soot damage throughout the home.  Minnaert said firefighters helped ventilate the home and were on scene for around a half hour. He said the American Red Cross is assisting the residents who were displaced.