Fire damages garage in Madison

Fire damaged a garage in Madison on Wednesday night.  Madison firefighters were called to the home at 106 Ramm Heights Drive in Madison just after 11:30 Wednesday night for a report of a garage fire.  Fire Chief Randy Minnaert said the fire was in the attic in the ceiling of the garage, and was started by a pipe from a wood burning stove.  He said that there is substantial damage to the garage, but no damage to the home and there were no injuries.  Minnaert said a neighbor alerted the homeowners to the fire.  He said firefighters were on scene for more than an hour-and-a-half.  


December 16, 2022