Thursday will be a good day to eat out and support the Interlakes Area United Way. On Thursday, October 3rd, sixteen eateries in Lake, Miner, and Moody Counties are hosting the Dine Out to Donate fundraising event. Participating businesses have agreed to donate a portion of the day’s sales to the Interlakes Area United Way, which provides financial support to non-profit, community service agencies and programs in the three-county region.
Some businesses will also have United Way donation boxes available for direct contributions from patrons.
This is the third year that the Interlakes Area United Way has kicked off its annual campaign drive with this fundraising event. Last year, participants raised nearly three-thousand dollars.
In 2019, the Interlakes Area United Way awarded 121-thousand dollars in grant funding to 35 agencies and programs located in and/or serving Lake, Miner and Moody Counties. The United Way also funds the Dolly Parton Imagination Library program for the region and partners with ICAP to host and sponsor the Delta Dental Mobile Program.
- Animal’s Bar & Grill in Canova
- BlueJays Bar & Grill in Egan
- Fajitas Grill in Flandreau
- Subway in Flandreau
- 2nd Street Diner in Madison
- Classic Corner in Madison
- Dairy Queen in Madison
- Hillside Steakhouse & BluCabana Bar on Lake Madison
- Nicky’s Restaurant & Lounge in Madison
- Pizza Ranch in Madison
- PrimeTime Tavern in Madison
- Sporty’s Bar & Grill in Madison
- Sportsman’s Steakhouse & Lounge in Madison
- Stadium Sports Grill in Madison
- Sundog Coffee in Madison
- The Office in Madison