The Madison Fire Department responded to a call at a home near Lake Madison on Monday afternoon. Fire Chief Randy Minnaert said that the fire was in a hot tub outside the home at 46006 238th Street. He said the fire was in the hot tub and did some damage to the outside of the house and garage. Minnaert said there was also damage to a neighboring home. He said the fire started in the hot tub’s control panel. Firefighters from Madison, Wentworth and Chester responded to the fire, and were on scene for around an hour.